Friday 11 May 2012

Jen Murray

When I greated Jen at the door she was very nice. Learning about her job taught me that it's not something I could do everyday for the rest of my life. Especially having to go to school for another 10 years. That would almost be like starting from Kindergarten again. She was nice to talk too but her job didn't interest me in anyway. It was distracting having her kids there with her when she was trying to talk. With her kids it  didn't seem so professional with them there. Also it seemed to go on for a long time and it got boring near the end. But otherwise she was nice,.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the 10 years of schooling would be to much, but it would be nothing like srarting kindergarten again. Also I thought she was mostly professional becuase you could tell she was propared and she new what she wanted to say. I thought having her kids there was a little distracting but mostly cute.

    ReplyDelete