Wednesday 13 June 2012

Ann Liebau

I thought Ann was very nice and gave of some information on what a midwife does everyday for their job. I honestly didn't think that job is right for me. You always have to have your pager and you always have to be ready to get called into work. I don't like that idea. I want to go to work in the morning and come home at night and not have to worry to get called back in at like 3am. Also she said you need a strong stomach....I do not have anywhere near a strong stomach. Mine is very weak. As amazing as they described it to be to pull the baby out at birth it is just not the job for me. I also would not like the pressure of by accident hurting the baby considering how delicate they are as newborns. If something ever happened I would have guilt for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment