Tuesday 10 April 2012

"Am I Ugly" teens make youtube videos

In my opinion teens should not be doing this because teenagers shouldn't care what they look like. I know I shouldn't care what I look like because i'm not trying to impress anyone, i'm going to school to learn. But for some reason teenager are very self concious about themselves and always want to try and impress people they like. When teenagers go and post videos on youtube asking if their pretty or not.....I honestly think their just walking into a bullies trap. Everyone has their own opinion. Not everyone is going to think your pretty. That's just their opinion. And bullies expecially will be mean. That's what they do. They put other people down to make them feel good about themselves. Therfore I think it is stupid for the teenagers to be putting youtube videos of themselves asking if thier pretty because in the end their just going to get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment