Tuesday 10 April 2012

Hunger Games Movie

I saw the Hunger Games movie and I LOVED IT! I thought it was really close to the book, they didn't change much in the movie. It was so intense and made me very anxious although I already knew what was going to happen. All of the characters in the book were the same in the movie. All the way the characters died in the book died the exact same in the movie. The thing that bothered me about the movie was the fact that Katniss just found the Mockingjay pin in an old womens for sale box. In the book the president gave it to her. That was A HUGE PART OF THE book and it was changed. The third book in the Hunger Games series is called Mocking Jay....it is the symbol of the Hunger Games. I don't think they should have changed that. The characters were very good for their roles. They acted just like the characters in the book. I really enjoyed the movie and can't wait until Catching Fire!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the mayor's daughter gave it to her. Why would President Snow give her a symbol of rebellion?

    ReplyDelete