Tuesday 24 April 2012

Why I LIKE the course

I really like the english/civics/careers course all together because you are getting 3 totally different subjects combined. Also what is really nice is that we don't have a year end exam which is really great. It's nice having two periods together because then we can finish movies, have lots of time on projects and get lots of time to do any school work. We don't get much homework which is really nice. The activities we do are very fun and enjoyable. I love having the class discussions and getting into "arguments". I don't like the fact of having to write so much essays but it helps improve our writing. If I was teaching the course I wouldn't change anything because everything is fine to me. I think other teachers should try to bring topics up and ask our opinons on it and make the class have discussions. I think other teaches should also try letting the students pick their due dates. Also instead of having exams in our other classes we could just have many projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment